- Valuations of companies, projects, damages and client portfolios.
- Analysis and valuation of financial products such as derivatives.
- Insolvency proceedings.
- Compensation for the value of the clientele portfolio.
- Economic Criminal Law (fraud, fiscal, scams, truthfulness information).
- Reputational analysis of potential investors and investment objects.
- Redundancy procedures (Work Force Adjustment Plan or WFAP and Temporary Employment Regulation Files or TERF) for economic, technical, organisational, and productive reasons.
- Analysis of business reorganizations.
- Managers dismissals.
- Valuation of Stock Options and other incentives.
- Analysis of computer systems.
- Assessment of medical situations.
- Project feasibility analysis.
- Condition assessment and damage calculation in engineering and construction projects.
- Damage caused by regulatory changes.
- Estimating the reasonable cost of products and services.
- Computer expertise.
- Damage due to misuse of patens.
- Analysis of the influence on prices and markets of cases filed by competition regulators.
- Calculation of damages in cartels including overcharging, and impact (“pass on”).
- Evaluation of economic sectors.
- Unfair competition practices analysis.
Do you need advice?
At martinsdelima we can help you!